A championship tripleheader will have the entire sports world tuned in for UFC 259 on March 6.
In the main event, middleweight champion Israel Adesanya will attempt to make history when he challenges Jan Blachowicz for the light heavyweight title. With a win, "The Last Stylebender" will become just the fifth fighter in UFC history to hold two divisional titles simultaneously.
One of those fighters already in the record books, Amanda Nunes, will defend her featherweight crown against surging Australian contender Megan Anderson in the UFC 259 co-main event.
And opening up this trio of title fights will be a showdown between bantamweight king Petr Yan and number one contender Aljamain Sterling.
UFC 259 Fight Card
- Mario Bautista vs Trevin Jones
- Uros Medic vs Aalon Cruz
- Livinha Souza vs Amanda Lemos
- Sean Brady vs Jake Matthews
- Kennedy Nzechukwu vs Carlos Ulberg
- Timothy Elliott vs Jordan Espinosa
- Rogerio Bontorin vs Kai Kara France
- Joseph Benavidez vs Askar Askarov
- Song Yadong vs Kyler Phillips
- Dominick Cruz vs Casey Kenney
- Thiago Santos vs Aleksandar Rakic
- Islam Makhachev vs Drew Dober
- Petr Yan (UFC Bantamweight Champion) vs Aljamain Sterling
- Co-main event: Amanda Nunes (UFC Women's Featherweight Champion) vs Megan Anderson
- Main event: Jan Blachowicz (UFC Light Heavyweight Champion) vs Israel Adesanya (UFC Middleweight Champion)
Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Macau, Mongolia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, East Timor)
Central Europe (Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, and Sweden)
Main Card: 4am CET (Sunday) on:
- RMC (France)
- UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass (Germany, Italy, Poland Spain)
- DAZN (Germany, Italy, Spain)
- Kijk and SBS9 (Netherlands)
- Polsat Sport (Poland)
- Viaplay (Denmark, Norway, Scandinavia, and Sweden)
Prelims: 2am CET (Sunday) on UFC FIGHT PASS
Early Prelims: 11:15pm CET (Saturday) on UFC FIGHT PASS